This position would suit someone who has either…
- worked on large arable farms or in a large Arable Contracting business and has a degree in Agriculture or equivalent tertiary qualification
- is a recent graduate with a degree in Agriculture or equivalent tertiary qualification and is interested in growing and expanding your knowledge and gaining significant experience by working for one of New Zealand’s largest Agricultural Contractors.
- recently entered the workforce and has some work experience with Arable Cropping and a love of Agronomy, preferably with a degree.
The successful candidate will have the ability to be self-motivated, but at the same time be a team player. You would also be able to identify bottlenecks in work flow and organize resources around them.
The role will require:
- Soil testing, crop inspections, field reports and onsite management.
- Keen interest and Passion for Precision ag Technology.
- Proactive planning and organization of cultivation programs.
- A strong customer care and can-do attitude and the ability to build strong relationships with our customers and customer service team.
- Well-developed understanding of budgets to ensure strong financial returns.
- Maturity and initiative and the ability to initiate new plans and ideas when necessary.
We are market leaders with a sound reputation built through trust and quality service. We go the extra mile for our clients.
Please email your CV to [email protected]