To you, our valued farmers and customers,
With the global and local COVID-19 situation changing rapidly, our top priority remains the health and wellbeing of our people, their families, and our communities and we will do all we can to support the containment of COVID-19, particularly through eliminating the risk of community transmission.
As we all know, these are unprecedented times in which we live.
The MOH is keeping us informed as to the present risks our nation and the world is facing and the contingency plans being implemented.
Here at John Austin Ltd we will strictly adhere to these guidelines.
As an essential service in the food chain, we will continue to provide Essential Agricultural Services related to the ongoing production of food.
We take the health and safety of you our customers, and our team, very seriously.
We ask you to help us observe the mandated health protocols set by the NZ MOH when we visit your farm. Specifically –
- Careful, regular and thorough hand washing for at least 20 seconds.
- Keeping a 2-meter distance between yourself and our operators.
- Having gates open ahead of time for us.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- Respiratory hygiene precautions such as sneezing into your elbow; staying home or away if you are sick; wearing a mask when in unavoidable close personal contact with others.
Until further notice, please Telephone, Text or Email us regarding details pertaining to your job.
Our yard and office is now closed to all non-essential public access and traffic.
It is vital that we intentionally work at staying healthy so we can continue to deliver our service to you and keep safely supporting our team.
We thank you for respecting these protocols and trust you are all keeping safe and remaining positive during these challenging times.
For the latest information on Covid 19 please refer to https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus
John and Jackie Austin and our team.