Whether you are looking to step up into the next level in your Agricultural career into management,
or you already have management experience, this may well be the role for you…
John Austin Ltd, a family owned and operated Agricultural Contracting business, located in the heart of the Waikato, has a fantastic opportunity to join their great team. The company focuses on providing value for their farming customers through quality workmanship and service.
The key features of the position include:
- Daily planning for the efficient servicing of our customers Agricultural Contracting needs.
- Liaising with Customer, drivers and staff, in person, by phone and email to facilitate a smooth work flow and a satisfied customer.
- Managing drivers, from the dispatch through to the successful completion of their assigned jobs.
- Keeping accurate and detailed records of all jobs carried out.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- To have experience in Agricultural Contracting, especially Spraying, Planting and /or Harvesting.
- To be computer literate and able to work confidently and accurately under pressure.
- To be an excellent communicator who is comfortable working as part of the team.
- To be honest and diligent in your personal work ethic.
If you are an organised, strategic thinker and enthusiastic about working in the Agricultural industry, then we would like to hear from you.
The season is upon us and we need to be prepared! So be in quick!!
Send your CV with a covering letter to Mark Daniels at [email protected]